- What does work performed mean?
- What is a conclude?
- What are preforms used for?
- How do you say you did a good job?
- What is a bottle preform?
- What is difference between preform and perform?
- What’s a synonym for performing?
- What is IV value in pet?
- What type of verb is performed?
- What is the root word of performance?
- What does performed mean?
- What is another word for did?
- What is PET commonly used for?
- What is the definition of did?
- What is another word for preform?
What does work performed mean?
1 physical or mental effort directed towards doing or making something.
2 paid employment at a job or a trade, occupation, or profession.
3 a duty, task, or undertaking.
4 something done, made, etc., as a result of effort or exertion.
a work of art..
What is a conclude?
to bring to an end; finish; terminate: to conclude a speech with a quotation from the Bible. to say in conclusion: At the end of the speech he concluded that we had been a fine audience. to bring to a decision or settlement; settle or arrange finally: to conclude a treaty.
What are preforms used for?
Solder preforms are the most universal form of solder. They are used in more types of applications than any other form of solder, including die-attach, thermal fuses, sealing, thermal interface, connectors and cables, and PCB assembly.
How do you say you did a good job?
For a job well donePerfect!Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.Wonderful, this is more than I expected.This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.Well done—and ahead of deadline too!You are such a team player.More items…•
What is a bottle preform?
All plastic soda or “pop” bottles start as a small plastic tube called a preform. When this preform is heated and blown into a bottle shape, it is ready to be filled with your favorite carbonated beverage. … The polymer in our baby soda bottle preforms is polyethylene terephthalate, commonly known as PET.
What is difference between preform and perform?
When used as a past tense (performed), the word indicates something that has already been presented, done or enacted. Perform has been derived from the Old French parfournir or par (through) + fournir (furnish or provide). Preform is a verb that means something that is already (pre) formed.
What’s a synonym for performing?
Some common synonyms of perform are accomplish, achieve, discharge, effect, execute, and fulfill.
What is IV value in pet?
1. Intrinsic Viscosity (IV) Intrinsic viscosity (IV) is a measure of polymer molecular weight , which in turn is a measure of the mechanical strength capability of the material.
What type of verb is performed?
[transitive, intransitive] perform (something) to entertain an audience by playing a piece of music, acting in a play, etc. to perform somersaults/magic tricks The play was first performed in 2007. I’d like to hear it performed live. to perform on the flute I’m looking forward to seeing you perform.
What is the root word of performance?
late 15c., “accomplishment, completion” (of something), from perform + -ance. Meaning “that which is accomplished, a thing performed” is from 1590s; that of “action of performing a play, etc.” is from 1610s; that of “a public entertainment” is from 1709. The earlier noun in Middle English was performing (late 14c.) ”
What does performed mean?
1. Perform, discharge, execute, transact mean to carry to completion a prescribed course of action. Perform is the general word, often applied to ordinary activity as a more formal expression than do, but usually implying regular, methodical, or prolonged application or work: to perform an exacting task.
What is another word for did?
In this page you can discover 55 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for did, like: served, answered, fared, made, performed, executed, caused, set, come, exercised and managed.
What is PET commonly used for?
PET is a clear, strong, and lightweight plastic that is widely used for packaging foods and beverages, especially convenience-sized soft drinks, juices and water.
What is the definition of did?
Definition. Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a rare condition in which two or more distinct identities, or personality states, are present in—and alternately take control of—an individual. Some people describe this as an experience of possession.
What is another word for preform?
mould, work, shape, forge, form, mold.