Are you looking for Bluetooth Android Controller Reviews? Our experts found 52801 number of feedback online for "Bluetooth Android Controller" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Bluetooth Android Controller. On selected products for the Best Bluetooth Android Controller you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Bluetooth Android Controller
Our team scanned 52801 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Bluetooth Android Controller in this article.
|1||8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+ Bluetooth Controller Wireless Gamepad for Switch||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||GameSir X2 Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Game Controller||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||GameSir T4 pro Wireless Game Controller for Windows 7 8 10 PC/iOS/Android/Switch||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||8Bitdo Zero 2 Bluetooth Key Chain Sized Mini Controller for Nintendo Switch||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||8Bitdo SN30 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller with Joysticks Rumble Vibration USB-C Cable Gamepad Compatible with Switch||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||PowerA MOGA XP5-X Plus Bluetooth Controller for Mobile And Cloud Gaming On Android And PC||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||8Bitdo Sn30 Pro Bluetooth Controller for Mobile & Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android (Mobile Clip Is Not Included) - Not for Xbox||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller / Gamepad for Android USB-C: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||8Bitdo Pro 2 Bluetooth Controller for Switch/Switch OLED||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||GameSir T4 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller for Nintendo Switch||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+ Bluetooth Controller Wireless Gamepad for Switch, PC, macOS, Android, Steam and Raspberry...
- GameSir X2 Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Game Controller, Type-C Port, Custom Turbo Key, Bluetooth 5.0 Support...
- GameSir T4 pro Wireless Game Controller for Windows 7 8 10 PC/iOS/Android/Switch, Dual Shock USB Bluetooth...
- 8Bitdo Zero 2 Bluetooth Key Chain Sized Mini Controller for Nintendo Switch, Windows, Android and macOS...
- 8Bitdo SN30 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller with Joysticks Rumble Vibration USB-C Cable Gamepad Compatible...
- PowerA MOGA XP5-X Plus Bluetooth Controller for Mobile And Cloud Gaming On Android And PC, Gamepad, Phone...
- 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro Bluetooth Controller for Mobile & Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android Not for Xbox...
- Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller / Gamepad for Android USB-C: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, xCloud, Stadia...
- 8Bitdo Pro 2 Bluetooth Controller for Switch/Switch OLED, PC, macOS, Android, Steam & Raspberry Pi Nintendo...
- GameSir T4 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller for Nintendo Switch, Switch Pro Controller with LED Backlight...
1. 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+ Bluetooth Controller Wireless Gamepad for Switch
- Wireless Bluetooth, rumble vibration, motion controls, USB-C
- Button mapping for system-changing accuracy and modifiable vibration
- Adjustable Hair trigger buttons plus 6 axis motion sensor
- Modifiable joystick sensitivity
- Customize your gaming experience further with ultimate software for Windows and macOS
2. GameSir X2 Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Game Controller
- iOS & Android Dual Phone Platforms Supported: GameSir X2 has been upgraded and equipped with Bluetooth to bring multiple mobile gaming experience to gamers.
- Cloud Gaming on Phones: GameSir X2 Bluetooth supports popular cloud gaming platforms such as, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Google Stadia, Nvidia GeForce Now and Vortex, etc.
- Classic ABXY Layout: Not only the improved D-pad, but also comes with the classic ABXY button layout this time on the GameSir X2 Bluetooth.
- Custom 3 Levels Turbo Function: Customize your turbo trigger and set the turbo frequency in 3 levels with a few steps before gaming, then fear not, release your power and conquer the battlefield, and be the one last standing.
- 500 mAh Battery and Type-C Charging Port: GameSir X2 Bluetooth has a powerful long life 500 mAh battery which allows gamers to play games for about 20 hours under normal using.
3. GameSir T4 pro Wireless Game Controller for Windows 7 8 10 PC/iOS/Android/Switch
- Universal Compatibility】T4 pro Wireless Game Controller Comes with Phone Bracket.
- Semi-transparen Cover RGB Backlighting】Semi-transparent cover specially treated with matte finish shows excellent contents.
- Dual Vibration And Configurable Keys】Asymmetric vibrating motor with 5 speed levels enhances immersion in games.
- 4GHz / Bluetooth 4.
- Rechargeable battery】Standard Type-C Interface, Faster Charging And Less Latency.
4. 8Bitdo Zero 2 Bluetooth Key Chain Sized Mini Controller for Nintendo Switch
- Super mini sized wireless bluetooth controller, special designed for 2D games.
- Built-in 180mAh Li-on rechargeable battery, 8 play hours with 1-2 hour charging time.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Windows, Android, macOS, etc..
- Upgradeable firmware, five controller mode to play with, X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Switch mode and Keyboard.
- One-year of free return/replacement guaranteed.
5. 8Bitdo SN30 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller with Joysticks Rumble Vibration USB-C Cable Gamepad Compatible with Switch
- Wide Compatibility】 Ultra-compatible with Switch, Windows, macOS, & Android, Steam, NES & SNES Classic.
- Dual Mode Support】It adopts 2.
- Retro Design】Classic cross button and four shoulder-button design.
- realistic game enjoyment】Rumble vibration, Motion controls, Support both key control and touch screen games, built-in gyroscope and 6-axis somatosensory, bring more realistic game enjoyment.
- Tips】This is good gift idea for you or a friend,family.
6. PowerA MOGA XP5-X Plus Bluetooth Controller for Mobile And Cloud Gaming On Android And PC
- Control your compatible Xbox games from the cloud on mobile
- Play Controller enabled games on Android and PC
- Enjoy the precision of controller inputs for mobile gameplay vs. touchscreen
- Charge your phone while you play or between sessions with integrated power bank
- Gain a competitive advantage with 2 mappable advanced gaming Buttons
7. 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro Bluetooth Controller for Mobile & Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android (Mobile Clip Is Not Included) – Not for Xbox
- Play Xbox games on your mobile phone or tablet from the cloud with Sn30 Pro for Android (Not for Xbox, only used for Xbox Cloud Gaming On Android).
- Compatible with all Android devices, smartphones or tablets
- Supports ultimate software
- Bluetooth connectivity & 16 hour rechargeable battery
- It includes Controller only (mobile Clip is not included).
8. Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller / Gamepad for Android USB-C: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Universal Mobile Gaming Controller: Designed to bring console-level control to your phone for gaming anywhere.
- Cloud and Mobile Gaming: Compatible with leading cloud gaming services including Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Stadia, Amazon Luna, GeForce NOW, & Steam Link; & hundreds of popular mobile games including Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, Brawlhalla, Asphalt 9: Legends, Black Desert Mobile, emulators, & many more.
- Refine Your Aim and Execution: Clickable analog thumbsticks provide greater accuracy and tactile feedback, and the performance buttons and d-pad deliver precision input.
- Latency-Free Gameplay: Unlike Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, the controller has zero latency by directly connecting to the device’s charging port.
- USB Type C Charging Port: For pass-through charging of your phone or tablet while using the controller.
- Ergonomic, Flexible Design for a Comfortable Handheld Grip: Designed for long gaming sessions, the controller feels great to hold and can be stretched and clamped on most Android phones, providing a secure hold that won’t come loose during gaming.
9. 8Bitdo Pro 2 Bluetooth Controller for Switch/Switch OLED
- 2 pro-level back Buttons.
- Ultimate software now on PC, Android and iOS.
- Custom profile switching, enhanced grip & 4-Way mode switching button.
- Wireless Bluetooth, rumble vibration, motion controls, USB-C, 20 hour rechargeable battery.
- Compatible with Switch, PC, macOS, Android, Steam and Raspberry Pi.
10. GameSir T4 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller for Nintendo Switch
- Switch Controller：GameSir T4 pro controller built-in 6-axis gyro, which can also more sensitively and let the player’s movements and reflect it more accurately in the game.
- Wireless Gamepad: compatible with Android, iOS, Windows 7 or later, Mac OS, Android TV box.
- Turbo & Double Vibration Function: built in dual motors enhance gameplay with vibration feedback, android controller provide the most appropriate vibration strength for game feedback.
- Programmable Buttons Controller: GameSir T4 pro Mobile Controller create your own personal configuration and conquer other players.
- Colorful Led Backlight: T4 pro wireless controller has colorful LED backlight.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bluetooth Android Controller currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bluetooth Android Controller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bluetooth Android Controller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bluetooth Android Controller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bluetooth Android Controller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bluetooth Android Controller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bluetooth Android Controller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bluetooth Android Controller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bluetooth Android Controller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.